Following several discussions with Board, staff and Airth Castle we have taken the decision to cancel the event tomorrow night due to the extreme weather conditions.
We are still in discussions with the Hotel on what the next step in terms of re-arranging the event for a future date and will update you all as soon as we know any more.
We understand that many were looking forward to this event, as were we, however we hope you understand that the safety of all attending is our primary concern when making this decision.
We are aware that some people have booked accommodation at Airth Castle and we have been told that if you plan to attend the re-arranged date then these bookings should be transferred for you. However we advise that you contact Airth Castle yourself too. Their number is 01324 831411.
Watch this space for updates!