How to Apply?
In order to apply please complete the Application form and return it to horsescotland electronically or by post.
Before completing the application form, please read the following:
Who can apply?
When to apply?
How often can I apply?
When will awards be made?
What level award is available?
Conditions of the Award
Eligible applicants are horsescotland Full Members and Club Members.
Club Members of horsescotland Full Members are also eligible to apply, however the application must be submitted by the horsescotland Full Member Body to act as endorsement of this application.
The following table details the timings of the horsescotland Board meetings when investment decision will be made. Please note the submission deadline is 14 days prior to the respective Board meeting.
|Submission Deadline Date
||Board Meeting Date
|19 January 2017
||2 February 2017
|23 February 2017
||9 March 2017
|13 April 2017
||27 April 2017
|30 May 2017
||13 June 2017
|30 August 2017
||7 September 2017
|12 October 2017
||26 October 2017
|23 November 2017
||7 December 2017
|18 January 2018
||1 February 2018
There is no limit to the number of times an eligible applicant can apply to the programme each year.
- When will awards be made?
Awards will be made following decisions taken at each Board meeting.
- What level award is available?
The total project fund is £10,000. Each application will be considered on its merits. NB Given that funds are finite eligible applicants are encouraged to submit their application(s) as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Applicants are required to provide 50% of the overall costs. horsescotland will provide match funding for the project up to 50% of the overall costs.
Applicants should note that no retrospective payments will be made for projects that have already taken place. In other words, applications made to the programme should be for projects yet to take place.
The conditions of the award require successful applicants:
- To highlight to all attendees at the training day/event that it was funded by horsescotland and acknowledges horsescotland in any press articles relating to the project.
- To outline the project at the horsescotland AGM or other relevant events, for example, Parliamentary Reception, Conferences, etc at the request of horsescotland
- To provide receipts and evidence of the project outcome(s) including a written report and where possible the supply of images/video that may be used for promotional purposes by horsescotland.