High Performing Conference
horsescotland ran a 2 day High Performing Conference that was open to all Coaches, Riders etc. that were looking to develop their skills to move forward in their chosen field.
This Conference took place on Sunday 27th & Monday 28th November 2018 at Morris Equestrian Centre, Meikle Mosside, Fenwick KA3 6AY.
Presentation Topics/ Presenters:
Over the 2 days there will be a variety of presentations and practical sessions including:
- Core strength and conditioning by John Van Appledoorn and Tjalling van den Berg
- Anti-doping in Coach Education and Performance Athletes – Sophie Thomas
- Concussion and Injury Management - Dr Andy Malyon,
- Application of science to the performance horse and rider - Mark Fisher and Russell Guire
- Benefits of the warm-up and cool down - Dr Rachel Murray
- Running the equestrian Business for the Rider/ Coach - Sarah Armstrong
- and more……..
Two days- £90
One day - £50