Monday 7th January 2019
UK Coaching have launched the UK Performance Coaches Association (please see https://www.ukcoaching.org/ukpca for further details) with the aims of:
· help to shape and influence performance coaching in the UK by listening to you and your fellow members
· provide a representative voice for performance coaches and coaching
· support coaches by providing bespoke specialist provision (such as legal, employment, counselling and financial advice), and representation if required
· put coach's needs first by promoting and supporting coach welfare
· work to develop, promote and maintain technical and professional coaching standards
· learn, grow and develop your skills through online high performance-focused continuing professional development
· give you the opportunity to share best practice and network at exclusive events
· host a private online platform where you can connect with other members, pool ideas and solve problems together
· raise the profile of performance coaching, to better recognise and celebrate coaching achievements
· help inspire, support and guide the development of the next generation of performance coaches.
There are two membership offers, full membership and associate members, with different prices and criteria for joining.