Are you a Qualified Coach?
Join the horsescotland Coaching Register to advertise your services….
Special Introductory Offer
Sign up and receive 1 year free.
Costs per year:
The costs per year will be:
- UKCC Level 1 & Equivalent
- UKCC Level 2+ & Equivalent
- Services advertised on horsescotland (the national organisation for all equestrian sports and activity in Scotland) website
- Access to horsescotland Coaches Facebook group, for those who provide their Facebook details
- £10 discount on horsescotland coaches insurance
- Provides horsescotland with more in depth Coaching statistics to present to sportscotland which could result in additional support being made available for the horsescotland Coaching Programme
- Provides information that will help horsescotland to develop more targeted CPD opportunities
- More benefits to be announced soon
In order to join the coaches register complete the following steps:
- Log into the portal
- Select the Individual tile
- Ensure all your contact details are correct
- Go back to the home page of the portal
- Select the Coach tile
- Complete Coach Details 1, 2, 3 & Other Coaching Details and select next on each
- Upload any necessary certificates within the Coach Certificates tab (highlighted below)
- Within the summary tab complete the necessary declarations and then select 'Submit to horsescotland'
Once we receive your information we will check it and then either contact you for clarification or submit it.
Please note in order to be approved for the Coaches Register, horsescotland need to receive copies of the following certificates:
- Valid first aid certificate
- For Level 1 this must be a recognised First Aid qualification
- For Level 2 and above this must be either:
- BHS First Aid or
- Health & Safety Executive First Aid at Work Certificate
- Sports Coach UK Safeguarding & Protecting Children Certificate completed in Scotland to ensure it covers Scots Law (this should be updated every 3 years)
- Valid Coaches Insurance
- Any specified Coaching qualifications
- PVG Membership (if applicable)