This award will be made to an individual that has made an outstanding contribution to the development of equestrianism at a local, regional or national level throughout their lifetime.
Only horsescotland Member Bodies are be able to nominate individuals for this category.
- An established history of distinguished service
- Made a lasting contribution to the Scottish Equestrian sector
- Exhibited leadership and provided inspiration to others in the sector
- Positively influenced the Scottish Equestrian sector on a local, regional or national level.
Please note that the horsescotland Board reserves the right to not present this award every year.
- 2017 - Jacky and late husband Dugald Low-Mitchell
- 2016 - Ronald Alexander
- 2016 - Allison Fellows
- 2016 - Lindsay Wilson
- 2015 - June Cepok